Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Presentation completed and good luck on finalizing your research paper!

YOU CAN DO IT!


Hafa Adai! I'm glad that I was able to complete my presentation titled, Using Coconut Weaving in Guam Classrooms to Improve the Mathematics Skills of Local Students. It was also wonderful to view and hear about the different indigenous cultural presentations that were shared tonight! Didn't you just love Rosa's singing of the CHamorita to end our night? I have learned from everyone of you, and I am grateful for the Project MACIMISE experience. Our children will be the ones to benefit from all the hard work we've put into our research.

Now that half of us have completed our presentations, it's now time to finalize our research paper! Remember to meet the deadline by Friday, April 30, 2010 by 5:00 p.m. I am confident that we can all do it! *Here's wishing all of you the BEST!*

No comments:

Post a Comment