Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Today's Session: Additional Time for Research Paper


Today's session was set aside to allow us to further work on our research paper, and I am grateful for the opportunity that was afforded. After having done much research and interviews on coconut weaving, I now must remain focused on my topic, Using Coconut Weaving in Guam Classrooms to Improve the Mathematics Skills of Local Students. There is so much information, but ensuring that the mathematics focus is truly maintained is critical. I have edited my paper, but I am not comfortable yet in resubmitting it for review. When I feel that it is worthy, then I will submit it to Don. I wish all of my fellow MACIMISERS the very best in finalizing their research paper!

All the best,
Si Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment